Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) are one of the frequently encountered micro-organisms in the aero digestive tract. Although infections caused by H. pylori are common, the exact mode of transmission is not fully understood. Oral-oral, fecal-oral and gastrointestinal-oral routes are the possible modes of transmission.
Oral and gastrointestinal symptoms:
- Mal-absorption of proteins
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Metallic taste worsens 2-3 hours after eating and happens in the middle of the night
- Sharp, persistent stomach pain, chronic hoarseness, chronic laryngitis
- Middle-ear effusion
- Complaints such as chronic cough, sore throat or hoarseness
- H. pylori is seen in patients with chronic sinusitis
- Have a gastro esophageal-related underlying cause
- Low sugar (Hypoglycemia)
- Increases toxic ammonia (Urease Enzyme) in the body
- Allergies to shell and cod fish
Use Intact Digest as directed in Juice and Intact Oral as directed in warm or cold water, tea or coffee or any juice.
This option is an alternative and Natural way to treating H. Pylori using traditional medicine. Many people prefer this option to antibiotics as there are no side effects.
Nutri-Mastic™ supports the oral saliva which is beneficial to one's oral health, and the digestive system. Overall oral health is essential when you consider that most of the bodies' harmful bacteria reside in the mouth and gastrointestinal tract. Clinical trials document oral antiseptic and antibacterial activity for use in dentistry and digestive health.
- Supports oral, digestive and immune systems*
- Studies document antiseptic and antibacterial activity
- The Nutri-Mastic™ Intact Oral supports oral beneficial saliva
- Helps overcome, minor Cramping, Bloating and Fatigue
- Helps enable beneficial bacteria to distribute further into the colon
- Safe for daily use
- All Natural