There are four components of muscle recovery; restoring fluid and electrolytes, replenishing glycogen, reducing muscle and immune stress, and rebuilding muscle protein. Nutrition is vital for each of them.
- responsible for the burn in the leg muscles when exercising very fast
- responsible for the soreness you experience in the 48 hours following a rigorous session
- a waste product
Lactate, which is produced by the body all day long, is re-synthesized by the liver (Cori Cycle**) to form glucose that provides you with more energy.
Some of the lactate we produce is released into the blood stream and used directly as a fuel by heart muscle, and by the liver to produce blood glucose and glycogen (Cori Cycle**).
- As we exercise pyruvate is formed
- When insufficient oxygen is available to breakdown the pyruvate then lactate is produced
- Lactate enters the surrounding muscle cells, tissue and blood
- The muscle cells and tissues receiving the lactate either breakdown the lactate to fuel (ATP) for immediate use or use it in the creation of glycogen
- The glycogen then remains in the cells until energy is required
65% of lactic acid is converted to carbon dioxide and water, 20% into glycogen, 10% into protein and 5% into glucose. It has been estimated that about 50% of the lactate produced during intensive exercise is used by muscles to form glycogen which acts as a metabolic fuel to sustain exercise.
The Cori cycle refers to the metabolic pathway in which lactate produced by anaerobic glycolysis in the muscles moves via the blood stream to the liver where it is converted to blood glucose and glycogen. Energy production via anaerobic glycolysis, which is particularly important for events lasting between 30 seconds and 15 minutes, increases the acidity inside the muscle cells and very soon after does the same to the blood. It is this increase in acidity, within the muscle cells, that is a major factor in producing fatigue. If there was some way to reduce the acidity within the muscle cells, one could theoretically delay fatigue and thus continue exercising at a very high intensity for longer.
Good Health Begins with Good Digestion. Intact Energy™ with Nutri-Mastic™ The more active you are, the more vital it is to restore your’ body’s supply of minerals. Exercise and stress can drain the body of electrolytes and trace minerals, elements needed to maintain proper fluid balance and recharge energy levels. In addition, energy is passed through the body via electrical charges that require properly functioning electrical cellular communication. Intact Energy™ also converts ammonia in the digestive system to balance the pH in your system. Intact Energy™ uses ionic minerals instead of large amounts of (Salt) like in conventional energy drinks.
- Maximizing your performance during intense physical activity
- Effectively re-hydrates and replace your body with lost electrolytes
- An effective conversion system for nutrients such as amino and other minerals like magnesium.
- Increases your body's natural energy through ionic minerals.
- Improve pH balance in your body*
- Reduces Cramping and Fatigue*
- Anti-oxidant properties*
- Allergen and Gluten Free
By blending Nutri-Mastic™ into Intact Energy™ with the enhanced electrical communication of ionic minerals, help play an important role in the function of the liver, kidneys, boosting red blood cells, amino acids, enzymes and iron, mobilizes calcium, supports the digestive system, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, immune system, hunger control, reduces stress and frustration, supports pH balance and promotes relaxation and helps overcome fatigue.
Intact Energy™ with Nutri-Mastic™ is a propriety blend of Mastic Gum and trace mineral complex and has a multitude of benefits Studies also document its use due to anti-oxidant, immune support and anti-inflammatory properties.* Mastic Gum alone will not achieve the same results without the enhanced delivery and absorption into the cellular system. The propriety blend of Mastic Gum and trace mineral complex in Nutri-Mastic™ provides a turbo-charge effect of the Mastic Gum.
While you're polishing off your latest meal digestive enzymes, are pouring into your small intestine (from your liver, pancreas, and gall bladder) to break down the large macromolecules into easily absorbable smaller pieces. To process food as it passes through your intestines and to absorb nutrients into your bloodstream, you've got to break these large molecules down into smaller bits. Minerals that are absorbed in their ionic form are and have either positive or negative charges. They also have unique properties that distinguish them from each other and allow them to freely take part in biochemical communication throughout the body. These communications help nutrients move to specific areas of the body.
Intact Energy™ formulated with Nutri-Mastic™ will improve pH balance in your body* maximizing your performance during intense physical activity, reduces cramping and fatigue, re-hydrates and replaces your body with lost electrolytes.
10 to 20 drops, once or twice daily. Mix with any juice or your favorite beverage before and after exercise or sport, to mask the concentrated mineral flavor, or take straight, followed with a glass of water. At the time of writing, there were no well-known drug interactions with our products.
Not intended to treat chronic symptoms or disease.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.