Occasional constipation is the most common type of constipation. Almost anyone can experience occasional constipation at one time or another. Some people are more likely than others to experience this type of constipation. These include the elderly, pregnant women, travelers, people taking certain medications or for those who may have had surgery. Constipation is a common gastrointestinal problem. People who experience constipation have infrequent bowel movements, pass hard stools, or strain during bowel movements. What is considered normal frequency for bowel movements varies widely. In general, however, you are probably experiencing constipation if you pass fewer than three stools a week, and your stools are hard and dry.
However, ignoring constipation or not maintaining proper bowel habits may lead to chronic constipation.
- difficulty going to the bathroom
- straining when you need to go
- feeling bloated or gassy
- painful or difficult bowel movements
- hard, dry stools
- a change in your regular routine (i.e. not having to go as often or at the usual time)
The primary causes of occasional constipation are:
- inadequate fluid and fiber intake
- lack of exercise
In addition, any sudden changes in eating habits, stress level, travel, exercise or diet can contribute to a change in bowel movements that may lead to constipation.
When you add Intact Digest™ as a part of your daily diet for maintaining health and wellness, it will play an important role in the function of the liver, kidneys, digestive and immune systems, boosting of red blood cells, as well as increasing the absorption of amino acids, enzymes and iron, mobilizing calcium, supporting the muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, and PH balance, while helping to control hunger and overcome fatigue.
While you are finishing your latest meal, digestive enzymes are pouring into your small intestine from your liver, pancreas and gall bladder to break down the large macro-molecules into easily absorbable smaller particles. In order to process food as it passes through the intestines the body must absorb nutrients into the bloodstream as they are broken down into smaller micro-molecules. Minerals that are absorbed in their Ionic form are electrically charged and have unique properties that distinguish them from each other and allow them to freely take part in biochemical communication throughout the body. These communications help nutrients to move to specific areas of the body, such as all the peristalsis muscles (involuntary muscles) like the heart, lungs and digestive system which significantly help in all forms of digestive functions.
Intact Digest™ with Nutri-Mastic™ is a propriety blend of Mastic Gum and a liquid trace mineral complex and has a multitude of benefits. Studies also document its anti-oxidant, immune support and anti-inflammatory properties.* Mastic Gum alone will not achieve the same results without the enhanced delivery and absorption ability of Intact Digest™ into the cellular system. The propriety blend of Mastic Gum and a liquid trace mineral complex in Nutri-Mastic™ provides a turbo-charge effect of the Mastic Gum and its other ingredients. >> Read more about Nutri-Mastic™
Good Health Begins with Good Digestion. Intact Digest™ with Nutri-Mastic™ should be part of your daily diet. The key to Good Health is to ensure that the body always receives an adequate and balanced supply of anti-oxidants and all mineral (elements) that will be of potential benefit to maintaining or restoring your personal health and wellness. Although the body manufactures some vitamins, it cannot manufacture a single mineral. All tissue contains minerals which are vital to our "Health and Wellness". Without these vital nutrients, it would be impossible for the body to function.
- Overcome Occasional Constipation, Cramping, Bloating and Fatigue*
- Relieves Occasional Heartburn*
- Supports Dairy Digestion*
- Supports Hair, Skin, And Nails*
- Safe for daily use: not a laxative, not a stool softener, not a harsh fiber
- All Natural
Intact Nutrition™ Products with Nutri-Mastic™ taken daily gives you the right amounts of essential nutrients to support a healthy digestive system in a patent pending researched formula.
- Shake well
- For occasional constipation and occasional heartburn, supports dairy digestion:*
Adults: 3/4 teaspoon
Children 7-14 years: 7-10 drops
Children 3-7 years: 3-4 drops
- For proper mineral balance & overall health:*
Adults 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon
Children 3-14 years: 3-4 drops
- Take once daily in the evening. If needed, take twice, afternoon and evening.
- Add recommended amount to 2 oz. of any beverage to mask the natural taste of the minerals.
Not intended to treat chronic symptoms or disease.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.