Hyponatremia is a condition in which your blood level of sodium is abnormally low. Sodium, an electrolyte, helps regulate water levels in the fluid in and around your cells. In hyponatremia, one or more factors - ranging from an underlying medical condition to excessive water intake during endurance sports - cause sodium levels to drop. When this happens, your body's water levels rise, and your cells begin to swell. This swelling can cause many health problems, from mild to severe. Hyponatremia is more likely to occur in people whose kidneys do not function properly, as well as in those with heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, and Addison's disease, in which underactive adrenal glands excrete too much sodium.
Lowering your blood pressure, even if your readings are already in the normal range, has its benefits. To lower your blood pressure is about adopting a lifestyle modification program aimed at getting your pressure down to where it should be. Here are 3 things you can do right now to get it down naturally.
- Weight Loss- Losing a few pounds can lower your blood pressure naturally.
- Eating- Potassium-rich foods are important for maintaining a healthy balance of both minerals and, for keeping blood pressure low.
- Get a massage- A massage provides deep relaxation lessening your muscle tension and lowering your blood pressure (by reducing heart and pulse rates).
Good Health Begins with Good Digestion. Intact Blood Pressure™ with Nutri-Mastic™ should be part of your daily diet. When you use Intact Blood Pressure™ to help maintain a healthy blood pressure already in the normal range, it plays an important role in the function of the liver, and kidneys. Nutri-Mastic™ increases the absorption of nutrients and converts ammonia to urea in the digestive system.
We may never realize that we're being affected with a common toxin until we come down with a chronic disease and even then we may not know. Common causes of toxicity are excessive high fructose consumption; bacteria secreting ammonia, protein that is not being converted to urea due to high fructose consumption can cause the liver to be over worked.
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health
- Arjuna helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
- Heart muscles are strengthened by Arjuna
- Arjuna supports the blood's absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- COQ10 in Arjuna supports the heart's energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
Arjuna: helps maintain healthy blood pressure already in the normal range. Scientific studies have shown Arjuna to be very effective when used regularly over a period of time. Terminalia Arjuna is a deciduous tree found throughout India. The bark of the Arjuna tree has been used for over 3000 years as part of the traditional Ayurvedic practice to support cardiovascular health. Today, it is continued to be used as an overall cardio tonic herbal supplement. Some research studies have also shown that Arjuna can provide antioxidant activities. (See Report Below)
Intact Blood Pressure™ with Nutri-Mastic™ is a proprietary blend of Mastic Gum and a trace mineral complex that has a multitude of benefits. Studies also document its benefits due to anti-oxidant, immune support and anti-inflammatory properties. Mastic Gum has been used for Thousands of years by the Romans and Greeks. Mastic Gum alone will not achieve the same results without the enhanced delivery and absorption into the cellular system. The proprietary blend of Mastic Gum and trace mineral complex in Nutri-Mastic™ provides a turbo-charge effect of the Mastic Gum.
Intact Blood Pressure™ plays an important role in the function of the liver, kidneys, boosting red blood cells, amino acids, enzymes and iron, mobilizes calcium, supports the digestive system, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, immune system, hunger control, reduces stress and frustration, supports pH balance and promotes relaxation.*helps overcome fatigue.
While you're polishing off your latest meal digestive enzymes, are pouring into your small intestine (from your liver, pancreas, and gall bladder) to break down the large macromolecules into easily absorbable smaller pieces. To process food as it passes through your intestines.* to absorb nutrients into your bloodstream, you've got to break these large molecules down into smaller bits. Minerals that are absorbed in their ionic form are and have either positive or negative charges. They also have unique properties that distinguish them from each other and allow them to freely take part in biochemical communication throughout the body. These communications help nutrients move to specific areas of the body.
Intact Blood Pressure™ with Nutri-Mastic™ and Arjuna which will help maintain blood pressure already in the normal range.*
Twelve years and older take one capsule in the morning with food or as recommended by a health care practitioner or Doctor. If needed take one additional capsule in the evening.
Not intended to treat chronic symptoms or disease.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.