Occasional Bloating is commonly experienced after meals, beginning as a tight feeling in the abdomen, which may sometimes lead to severe cramping and pain. Bloating can subside in a few hours or take a few days, according to the severity of the condition and the underlying cause. Some people experience this condition occasionally or once in a blue moon, but some others suffer from frequent bloating after eating. According to some studies, almost 90% of humans have this condition
- Pre-menstrual syndrome
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- High salt intake
- Large consumption of sodas
- Too little protein in diet
- Irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive tract disorders
- Food allergies
- Lactose intolerance
When you add Intact Digest™ as a part of your daily diet for maintaining health and wellness, it will play an important role in the function of the liver, kidneys, digestive and immune systems, boosting of red blood cells, as well as increasing the absorption of amino acids, enzymes and iron, mobilizing calcium, supporting the muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, and PH balance, while helping to control hunger and overcome fatigue.
While you are finishing your latest meal, digestive enzymes are pouring into your small intestine from your liver, pancreas and gall bladder to break down the large macro-molecules into easily absorbable smaller particles. In order to process food as it passes through the intestines the body must absorb nutrients into the bloodstream as they are broken down into smaller micro-molecules. Minerals that are absorbed in their Ionic Form are electrically charged and have unique properties that distinguish them from each other and allow them to freely take part in biochemical communication throughout the body. These communications help nutrients to move to specific areas of the body, such as all the peristalsis muscles (involuntary muscles) like the heart, lungs and digestive system which significantly help in all forms of digestive functions.
Intact Digest™ with Nutri-Mastic™ is a propriety blend of Mastic Gum and a liquid trace mineral complex and has a multitude of benefits. Studies also document its anti-oxidant, immune support and anti-inflammatory properties.* Mastic Gum alone will not achieve the same results without the enhanced delivery and absorption ability of Intact Digest™ into the cellular system. The propriety blend of Mastic Gum and a liquid trace mineral complex in Nutri-Mastic™ provides a turbo-charge effect of the Mastic Gum and its other ingredients. >> Read more about Nutri-Mastic™
Good Health Begins with Good Digestion. Intact Digest™ with Nutri-Mastic™ should be part of your daily diet. The key to Good Health is to ensure that the body always receives an adequate and balanced supply of anti-oxidants and all mineral (elements) that will be of potential benefit to maintaining or restoring your personal health and wellness. Although the body manufactures some vitamins, it cannot manufacture a single mineral. All tissue contains minerals which are vital to our "Health and Wellness". Without these vital nutrients, it would be impossible for the body to function.
- Overcome Occasional Constipation, Cramping, Bloating and Fatigue*
- Relieves Occasional Heartburn*
- Supports Dairy Digestion*
- Supports Hair, Skin, And Nails*
- Safe for daily use: not a laxative, not a stool softener, not a harsh fiber
- All Natural
Intact Digest™ with Nutri-Mastic™ taken daily gives you the right amounts of essential nutrients to support a healthy digestive system in a proprietary researched formula.
- Shake well
- For occasional constipation and occasional heartburn, supports dairy digestion:*
Adults: 3/4 teaspoon
Children 7-14 years: 7-10 drops
Children 3-7 years: 3-4 drops
- For proper mineral balance & overall health:*
Adults 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon
Children 3-14 years: 3-4 drops
- Take once daily in the evening. If needed, take twice, afternoon and evening.
- Add recommended amount to 2 oz. of any beverage to mask the natural taste of the minerals.
Not intended to treat chronic symptoms or disease.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.